JOSE

JOSE
the state of being completely forgotten or unknown

Friday, January 26, 2007

In The Depths of Solitude

I exist in the depths of solitude
pondering my true goal
trying 2 find peace of mind
and still preserve my soul
constantly yearning 2 be accepted
and from all receive respect
never compromising but sometimes risky
and that is my only regret
a young heart with an old soul
how can there be peace
how can I be in the depths of solitude
when there r 2 inside of me
this duo within me causes
the perfect opportunity
2 learn and live twice as fast
as those who accept simplicity
- Tupac Shakur

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Aaaaw this is cool. I love his poetry!
~kitty

Eunice said...

Tight tight..lovin it

Jannette A. said...

Jose!!! I cant begin to tell you how much i love this poem. I myself love poetry by Tupac and i cant think of a better poem to fit you. I think in many ways your personal experiences, goals, ambitions, and ideas are reflected through this poem. Even though you are young i feel that you too sometimes has an old soul. In many ways all the youth can relate to this poem whcih is why i think it is so strong and speaks to us. Good choice of poetry!!!!
-Jannette